energyware have experts working on project consultation, project management, and overall project performance. Our goal is to take on a project and become an extension of our customer’s internal team.
There is a key difference between a project management consultant and a project management contractor. A consultant’s job is to consult. They may offer advice or support but are not in charge of execution or responsible for project success. Typically, our consulting services include:
- A review of your current project management processes and capabilities
- Budget oversite for the upcoming project
- Recommendations for better processes and/or controls
- Support in the implementation of new tools, processes, and procedures
- Change management and transformation support